Showcase your expertise at SEARUG Alliance 2022 and present
We welcome proposals on a diverse range of topics, but we will consider any topic of interest to the HEUG community.
Download the Event App to stay informed and up to date
Available on iOS and Android, the HEUG Event App includes the conference agenda, exhibitor info, floorplans, and more!
About SEARUG Alliance 2022
The SEARUG Higher Education Users Group (HEUG) invites you to attend SEARUG Alliance, 20-21 October, McKimmon Center for Extensions & Continuing Education, North Carolina State University. The SEARUG program will cater to the diverse portfolio of campus IT systems and will focus on the needs of our students, education and administrative staff and how we embrace technology to meet their needs. SEARUG Alliance is a great opportunity to network with your colleagues from other institutions throughout the east coast!
We look forward to seeing you in October!
- Beth Broyles, Emory University - Technical & Reporting Track Chair
- Kristine Williams, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - Human Capital Management Track Chair
- Christopher Derickson, Duke University
- Gina Fogelsonger, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - Project & Change Management Track Chair
- Gwen Hazlehurst, North Carolina State University - General Interest Track Chair
- Tom Johnson, Duke University - Finance & Student Information Systems Track Chair
- Ron Reed, North Carolina University - Finance Track Chair
- Maribel Carrion, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Chris Martin, Florida State College at Jacksonville
- Anneli Richter, Duke University
- Executive Director – Brittany Moon
- Director of Meetings & Events – Charlene Liu
- Director of Community & Development – Tom Chambers
- Meeting Manager - Hillary Chambers
- Meeting Coordinator – Selly Soetarso
Be a Presenter!
Presenting to your colleagues not only benefits the attendees of your session, but it also provides an opportunity to showcase your experience and expertise to a local membership.
- Showcasing tracks that better align with the Higher Education industry.
- Registration discounts available only to speakers.
|7:00 AM – 6:00 PM||Registration Check-in|
|8:00 AM – 9:00 AM||Session 1|
|9:15 AM - 10:15 AM||Welcome & Opening Session|
|10:15 AM - 10:45 AM||AM Break & Networking with Exhibitors|
|11:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Session 2|
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Lunch|
|1:15 PM - 2:15 PM||Session 3|
|2:30 PM - 3:30 PM||Session 4|
|3:30 PM - 4:00 PM||PM Break & Networking with Exhibitors|
|4:15 PM - 5:15 PM||Session 5|
|5:30 PM - 7:00 PM||Networking Event|
|8:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Registration Check-in|
|9:00 AM - 10:00 AM||Session 6|
|10:00 AM -10:30 AM||Break & Networking with Exhibitors|
|10:45 AM -11:45 AM||Session 7|
|11:45 AM - 12:45 PM||Lunch|
|1:00 PM - 2:00 PM||Session 8|
|2:15 PM - 3:15 PM||Session 9|
|3:30 PM - 4:30 PM||Session 10|
All times are listed in Timezone: Eastern Time
Raleigh, North Carolina, US
From ever-popular state museums to some of the best restaurants in the country, entertainment, shopping and more, Raleigh, N.C., area knows no limits. Just outside the city of Raleigh are the neighboring towns and unincorporated areas that make up Wake County. Each has its own story, charming visitors with historic downtowns, tree-lined main streets, concerts in the park, golf course communities and one-of-a-kind boutiques.
McKimmon Center for Extensions & Continuing Education, NC State University
MCE&CE serves as a hub of activity offering continuing and lifelong learning opportunities in face-to-face, online and hybrid modalities, utilizing professional meeting facilities for small to large groups, and providing technical assistance as well as outreach and engagement to a variety of organizations, agencies and communities.
NC State University Area Hotels
With lots of options, area hotels and accommodations are designed to help you rest easy. From luxurious, full-service hotels to romantic bed-and-breakfast inns, you can relax in the certainty that your preference, budget and expectations will be met.
Call for Proposals
Call for Proposals
SEARUG Registration Opens
Early Bird Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend SEARUG Alliance 2022?
All attendees must be an Institutional, Allied, or a Subscriber Member of the HEUG at the time of registration.
I am not sure if my organization is a member of HEUG. How do I check?
Please visit our Membership Verification page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What types of payment do you accept?
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and check/cheque are accepted. No purchase orders accepted.
Do you offer ADA assistance during the conference?
Yes. During registration, you will be asked if you need any ADA assistance.