Showcase your expertise at EMEA Alliance 2022 and present
We welcome proposals on a diverse range of topics, but we will consider any topic of interest to the HEUG community.
Download the Event App to stay informed and up to date
Available on iOS and Android, the HEUG Event App includes the conference agenda, exhibitor info, floorplans, and more!
About EMEA Alliance 2022
The EMEA Higher Education Users Group (HEUG) is excited to announce that we will be in person to Rediscover, Reconnect and Rejuvenate at EMEA Alliance 2022, 20-21 October, Nottingham, United Kingdom. The programme will cater to the diverse portfolio of campus IT systems. As always, the EMEA Alliance Conference programme looks at the needs of our students, our educational and administrative staff over the next five years and how can we best embrace technology to meet those needs. EMEA Alliance is a great opportunity to network with your colleagues from other institutions from around Europe, Middle East and Africa. At the same time, you may wish to take the opportunity to explore the beautiful city of Nottingham.
We look forward to seeing you in October!
- Institutional Chair – Stephen Mcauliffe, University of Nottingham
- Programme Chair – Denise Kelly, Queen's University Belfast
- Past Chair & Student Track Chair- Carolien ten Oever, University of Amsterdam
- General Interest Track Chair - Phil Sugden, University of Derby
- Technical Track Chair - Steve Smith, University of Cambridge
- Finance & HCM Track Chair - Barry Hudson, University of Pretoria
- Project & Change Management Track Chair – Jasper Faber, University of Amsterdam
- Committee Member - Sandra Mienczakowski, University of Nottingham
- Executive Director – Brittany Moon
- Director of Meetings & Events – Charlene Liu
- Director of Community & Development – Tom Chambers
- Communication & Marketing Manager – Hillary Chambers
- Meeting Coordinator – Selly Soetarso
Be a Presenter!
Presenting to your colleagues not only benefits the attendees of your session, but it also provides an opportunity to showcase your experience and expertise to a global membership.
- Showcasing tracks that better align with the Higher Education industry.
- Registration discounts available only to speakers.
All times are listed in Timezone: Europe/Amsterdam
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Nottinghamshire is a green city with a legendary past, a vibrant culture and a bright future. A creative destination of rebels and pioneers, and the home of Robin Hood. Nottinghamshire is one of the UK's top destinations, and a warm welcome always awaits.
East Midlands Conference Centre, University of Nottingham
Following a multi-million pound refurbishment, East Midlands Conference Centre offers state-of-the-art meetings and events spaces, banqueting suites and magnificent, contemporary public spaces. A leading venue in the Midlands for large events including exhibitions and gala dinners, East Midlands Conference Centre accommodates up to 1000 guests - and also offers a collection of spaces for smaller meetings and training sessions.
The Orchard Hotel
The Orchard hotel & Restaurant is located next to the East Midlands Conference Centre and guests can enjoy a peaceful walk in their green space, an outdoor meeting with colleagues, a complimentary gym session at David Ross or a delicious meal with friends at Bramleys Brasserie.
Email and Book or Call +44 (0)115 876 0900 opt 1 and quote HEUG to qualify for the rate.
*All room reservations are fully pre-payable at the time of booking and are non-refundable
Call for Proposals
Call for Proposals
Early Bird Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend EMEA Alliance 2022?
All attendees must be an Institutional, Allied, or a Subscriber Member of the HEUG at the time of registration.
I am not sure if my organization is a member of HEUG. How do I check?
What types of payment do you accept?
All fees payable in US Dollars. We accept MasterCard, VISA, Discover and American Express. No purchase orders, cheques, or wire transfers will be accepted.
Do you offer ADA assistance during the conference?
Yes. During registration, you will be asked if you need any ADA assistance.