Presenting at HEUG Central - Illinois
HEUG Central - Illinois is a user-driven conference with high-quality presentations across ALL ERP Systems and a broad spectrum of topics. Speakers should use and follow the HEUG Central - Illinois presentation guidelines in developing and submitting their proposals.
Be a Presenter!
- Member Sessions - All primary presenters and co-presenters must be an Institutional, Allied, Subscriber member of the Higher Education User Group or an exhibitor at HEUG Central - Illinois. HEUG Central - Illinois Exhibitors may be a co-presenter; however, the majority of content should be presented by the member.
- Exhibitor Sessions - All exhibitors should refer to the Exhibitor FAQ for submission rules and instructions. Only registered exhibitors will be allowed to present and co-present at HEUG Central - Illinois, no exceptions will be made. If you are not sure about the status of one of your co-presenters, please contact email@example.com for clarification. Member primary and co-presenters are not eligible for complimentary passes for paid exhibitor sessions (any session listed in the exhibitor track).
Presenter Registration Policies
- Member primary presenters are eligible for one (1) complimentary or discounted pass to the HEUG Central - Illinois. Travel expenses will not be reimbursed. Co-presenters will be required to register and pay.
- Once your session has been approved, you will not be able to change or transfer the presenter’s name. Swapping the primary and co-presenter is prohibited.
- As a primary presenter, you must ‘accept’ your session for the conference by July 28, 2023, or you risk having your session(s) removed from the schedule. Contact conference support at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues accepting your session(s).
- Primary presenters must register for the conference by August 25, 2023, or risk having your session(s) removed from the schedule. Sessions cancelled due to failure to register are forfeited outright.
- Primary presenters of exhibitor sessions are not eligible for the member presenter complimentary or discounted passes to HEUG Central - Illinois Conference. Exhibitor registrations are dependent on their sponsorship package. Please contact email@example.com for details.
- No other expenses are reimbursed by HEUG Central - Illinois Conferences.
How to upload files:
Presenters should upload the most current version of the presentation prior to the conference and upload any updates after the conference while the topic is fresh for everyone.
Only primary presenters will have the ability to upload a session. Please contact Regional Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need assistance. Exhibitors, if you're unable to upload your presentation please forward them to Regional Support (email@example.com) along with your the conference name, session number or title and they will be able to assist you.
- Go to My Presentations (https://www.heugevents.org/l/li/?redir=p%2Fus%2Fsx%2F)
- Click “Manage Session” next to your session
- Click the icon that has two papers, and upload each of your files.