Presenting at HEUG East - North Carolina
HEUG East - North Carolina is a user-driven conference with high-quality presentations across ALL ERP Systems and a broad spectrum of topics. Speakers should use and follow the HEUG East - North Carolina presentation guidelines in developing and submitting their proposals.
Be a Presenter!
Open May 22 – Closes July 7
Download Presentation Template
- Member Sessions - All primary presenters and co-presenters must be an Institutional, Allied, or Subscriber member of the Higher Education User Group or an exhibitor at HEUG East - North Carolina. Exhibitors may be co-presenter; however, the majority of content should be presented by the member.
- Exhibitor Sessions - All exhibitors should refer to the Exhibitor FAQ for submission rules and instructions. Only registered exhibitors will be allowed to present and co-present at HEUG East - North Carolina, no exceptions will be made. If you are not sure about the status of one of your co-presenters, please contact email@example.com for clarification. Member primary and co-presenters are not eligible for complimentary passes for paid exhibitor sessions (any session listed in the exhibitor track).
Presenter Registration Policies
- Member primary presenters are eligible for one (1) complimentary or discounted pass to the HEUG East - North Carolina. Travel expenses will not be reimbursed. Co-presenters will be required to register and pay.
- Once your session has been approved, you will not be able to change or transfer the presenter’s name. Swapping the primary and co-presenter is prohibited.
- As a primary presenter, you must ‘accept’ your session for the conference by August 4, 2023, or you risk having your session(s) removed from the schedule. Contact conference support at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues accepting your session(s).
- Primary presenters must register for the conference by August 4, 2023, or risk having their session(s) removed from the schedule. Sessions canceled due to failure to register are forfeited outright.
- Primary presenters of exhibitor sessions are not eligible for the member presenter complimentary or discounted passes to HEUG East - North Carolina Conference. Exhibitor registrations are dependent on their sponsorship package. Please contact email@example.com for details.
- No other expenses are reimbursed by HEUG East - North Carolina Conferences.