Showcase your expertise at HEUG Europe - Lille and present
We welcome proposals on a diverse range of topics, but we will consider any topic of interest to the HEUG community.
About HEUG Europe - Lille
The Higher Education Users Group (HEUG) Europe region is excited to announce that we will be in person to Rediscover, Reconnect and Rejuvenate at HEUG Europe - Lille, 27-28 November, Lille, France. The programme will cater to the diverse portfolio of campus IT systems. As always, the HEUG Europe programme looks at the needs of our students, our educational and administrative staff over the next five years and how can we best embrace technology to meet those needs. HEUG Europe - Lille is a great opportunity to network with your colleagues from other institutions from around Europe. At the same time, you may wish to take the opportunity to explore the beautiful city of Lille.
We look forward to seeing you in November!
- Marije Bottinga, University of Amsterdam
- Sarah Clarke, ESADE
- Nancy de Jong-Walhof, Inholland University of Applied Sciences
- Lukas Degens, University of Amsterdam
- Jasper Faber, University of Amsterdam
- Denise Kelly, Queen's University Belfast
- Sandra Mienczakowski, University of Nottingham
- Kavitha Nirmaladevi, University of Cambridge
- Taidhgh O'Regan, University of Nottingham
- Carolien ten Oever, University of Amsterdam
- Anna Ting, University of Nottingham
- Stephan Jesper Voskamp, Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Executive Director – Brittany Moon
- Director of Meetings & Events – Charlene Liu
- Director of Community & Development – Tom Chambers
- Meeting Manager - Hillary Chambers
- Meeting Coordinator - Casey Hickman
- Marketing Manager - Drew Ewing
Be a Presenter!
Presenting to your colleagues not only benefits the attendees of your session, but it also provides an opportunity to showcase your experience and expertise to a global membership.
- Showcasing tracks that better align with the Higher Education industry.
- Registration discounts available only to speakers.
All times are listed in Timezone: CET — Central European Time
Lille is the capital of the Hauts-de-France region in northern France, near the border with Belgium. A cultural hub and bustling university city today, it was once an important merchant center of French Flanders, and many Flemish influences remain. The historic center, Vieux Lille, is characterized by 17th-century brick town houses, cobbled pedestrian streets and the large central square, Grand Place
Cité des Echanges
An essential place for B-to-B events in the Hauts-de-France region , the Cité des Echanges is located on the Campus d'Entreprises & Cités: a unique place of connections for entrepreneurs and economic decision-makers. Many professional organizations are located on the campus, the Cité des Echanges receives more than 180,000 professional visitors .
40 Rue Eugène Jacquet, 59700 Marcq-en-Barœul, France
Call for Proposals
Call for Proposals
Early Bird Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can attend HEUG Europe?
All attendees must be an Institutional, Allied, or a Subscriber Member of the HEUG at the time of registration.
I am not sure if my organization is a member of HEUG. How do I check?
What types of payment do you accept?
All fees payable in US Dollars. We accept MasterCard, VISA, Discover and American Express. No purchase orders, cheques, or wire transfers will be accepted.
Do you offer ADA assistance during the conference?
Yes. During registration, you will be asked if you need any ADA assistance.